Free E-Books

free ebook downloads

My Video

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tips for Effective Writing 2014

I don't think that you should write a good blog than an effective blog. What’s the difference? One is based on opinion and other is based on reality. As you know that everyone has their own views in terms of expressing themselves as a good writer. Everyone has their own opinion on quality because it varies person by person and depends on who you ask, but effective writing is hard to argue with. It gets the job done in plain and simple way.

So, one question should be strike in your mind as a blog reader or writer that how do you write in a way that effectively communicates your message with its reader? Here are few or you can say five tips for effective writing, which you can apply for your blog website. So here are Tips for Effective Writing 2014.

1. Examine Your Materials

As per my blogging experience, I have come to point that you can not write well unless you do it badly first. And that is possible with examine your blogging material whether it is text or images, just practice by blogging on a daily basis or an interval of regular blog. Most professionals recommend set you writing time for daily basis and make sure link should not be broken at lease 30 minutes of writing because you can’t get better if you don’t show it up to others or even to yourself first.

I do this with my blog and writing daily a minimum of 500 words. The more I write, the more I learn about effective writing skills and the more I realize I need to practice I do.

2. Challenge Your Mind

The second and most effective tip is write about topics only that interest to you, if it attracts to you then only it can be helpful for others to attract, but don’t forget to choose the topic for writing that is new, as well. The more you stretch yourself, the more you grow.

You must not underestimate the importance of learning. Ever try to learn new from books, online media that is not better than internet, subscribe few other blogs. I try to learn something new every day by reading books, blogs, and watching news on TV also.

3. Be Faithful To Yourself

Don’t ever try to be a copy cat like another writer because it give you text only not the main concept that why that guy started this text and what was intention behind that article. So don't cheat yourself by be a model your writing after another writer. Ultimately, what you want is to discover your internal writing voice. And to be frank with you my dear, we as your audience or visitor, only want your true writing skills not a copied writing skill.

I still struggle with this, but I’m getting better. One technique I use is to read aloud to myself what I’ve just written, and if it doesn’t sound like me, I rewrite it again and again without even second thought about rewriting or not.

4. Start with Bit by Bit

Like every man once a crying child and running on knees and time after time gets matured and after that now able to walk and even for run faster. I know that many of us are ever in hurry and want to write a book even if it is their first article. They start by wanting to write a book. Don’t do that. Start small writing as bit by bit you can add a page and after then, write a few articles for some magazines, and then, consider a book, a blog or a journal. As you take one incremental step after another towards getting published, you’ll find that your confidence build.

5. Never Give Up

If you have ever dreamed about writing, take it seriously or forget it forever. Perseverance pays off. Most days, I don’t even want to write, but I show up and start writing as usual.

Golden Rules of Writing
  • Write Article Daily
  • Set constant words to write daily
  • Encourage others
  • Don't criticize other bloggers
  • Don't copy method - should be unique

No comments:

Post a Comment